Investing.com – Our senior markets analyst Jesse Cohen gives us his top five things to know in financial markets on Wednesday, May 13, including:
– Fed Chair Powell To Tackle Negative Interest Rates
– Fears Mount Over Second Wave Of Covid-19 Infections
– Stocks Point To Rebound As Markets Brace For Another Volatile Session
– Cisco (NASDAQ:) Reports Earnings After The Closing Bell
– U.S. EIA Weekly Oil Storage Report
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Investingcom
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.