The race to get a COVID-19 vaccine continues, this item in Japanese media about a university partnering with a startup
- has isolated a protein from silkworms
- could be a potential vaccine
- says its possible to create the protein artificially in the bodies of silkworms in large amounts
- hopes to team with a pharmaceutical company to begin clinical trials next fiscal year after testing the vaccine on mice
Right. I wish them well, but this sounds very speculative at this stage.
- ‘Possible’ to create the protein.
- ‘Hopes to’ conduct trials.
I guess the only thing to do is buy the S&P with your ears pinned back?
Cute little critters! Not.