Investing.com – Our markets analyst Jesse Cohen gives us his top five things to know in financial markets on Tuesday, April 14, including:
– JP Morgan Q1 Earnings Fall 69%
– Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:) Tops Q1 Forecast, Lifts Dividend
– Covid-19 Pandemic Fears Ease
– Positive China Trade Data
– U.S. Stock Futures Point Higher
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Investingcom
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.