Investing.com – Our markets analyst Jesse Cohen gives us his top five things to know in financial markets on Monday, April 20, including:
– U.S. WTI Crude Gets Crushed
– Coronavirus-Related Developments
– Fiscal Stimulus Headlines
– Stocks Slump To Start The Week
– IBM (NYSE:) Reports Q1 Earnings After The Bell
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Investingcom
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.